The ability to communicate clearly and effectively is a skill
everyone wants but not everyone has. Counseling helps clients improve their communication skills so they can clarify feelings
and beliefs, increase positive interactions with others and feel better about themselves. Clients will:
Ability To Communicate
- Learn to recognize how emotions and thoughts influence our lives.
- Learn to identify and understand what others think and feel.
- Learn that communication is more than just words.
- Learn how to communicate effectively.
- Military members and their families
- Post Traumatic
Stress Disorder (PTSD)
Deficit Hyperactive Disorder (ADHD)
for probation and court supervision
emotions such as frustration, anger, confusion, sorrow, insecurity,
hatred, fear, loneliness, guilt, shame, vulnerability and/or helplessness.
and adoptive homes
- Case management
- Therapeutic Writing