Activities Requiring Payment:
- Individual, Family or group Counseling
- Mental Health Assessment and Diagnostic Evaluation
- Professional Reports: Court, Doctors, Attorneys, etc.
- Case Management Services
Mr. Silverman has contracts with some of the main health insurance
providers, such as:
Questions To Ask Your Health Insurer:
- Health Alliance Medical Plan
- Community Partners Health Plan
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield of Illinois
- Military OneSource (MOS): zero cost counseling sessions for active-duty, Guard, and Reserve members
and their families. For information and to arrange sessions, call 1-800-342-9647.
Your health insurance policy may
cover behavioral health counseling. You need to find out exactly what your policy will and will not cover. The essential questions are:
Health Insurance Guidelines and Understandings
- What is my deductible and what amount have I met so far this year?
- What is my copay per session?
- How many sessions per year does my policy allow?
- What date does the policy year start and stop?
- Health insurance is complex and each health insurance company sets its own rules.
- Mr. Silverman may have a contract with a health insurance company, but he is not employed by any health insurance company. He has no influence regarding whether a health insurance company pays, partially pays, or refuses to pay a claim or whether your deductible has been met.
- All deductible payments and copayments must be paid at the time of service or in advance in the form of a retainer.
- If Mr. Silverman is an In-Network provider for a health insurance company, then he accepts the reimbursment amount set by the insurance company.
- Cancellation of a scheduled session must be done 24 hours in advance or the session will be charged the agreed upon fee. Voicemail, email or text cancellations are acceptable if done 24 hours in advance. Emergency cancellations will be discussed.
Download Release Form