Activities Requiring Payment:
- Individual, Family or group Counseling
- Mental Health Assessment and Diagnostic Evaluation
- Professional Reports: Court, Doctors, Attorneys, etc.
- Case Management Services
Silverman has contracts with some of the main health insurance
providers, inclding Health Alliance. There can be limited spaces
available, so please call or email to ask if there are openings for a
Questions To Ask Your Health Insurer:
Your health insurance policy may cover behavioral health counseling. You
need to find out exactly what your policy will and will not cover. The essential questions are:
Health Insurance Guidelines and Understandings
- What is my deductible and what amount have I met so far this year?
- What is my copay per session?
- How many sessions per year does my policy allow?
- What date does the policy year start and stop?
- Health insurance is complex and each health insurance company sets its own rules.
Silverman may have a contract with a health insurance company, but he
is not employed by any health insurance company. He has no influence
regarding whether a health insurance company pays, partially pays, or
refuses to pay a claim or whether your deductible has been met.
- All deductible payments and copayments must be paid at the time of service or in advance in the form of a retainer.
Mr. Silverman is an In-Network provider for a health insurance company,
then he accepts the reimbursment amount set by the insurance company.
of a scheduled session must be done 24 hours in advance or the session
will be charged the agreed upon fee. Voicemail, email or text
cancellations are acceptable if done 24 hours in advance. Emergency
cancellations will be discussed.
Download Release Form